No matter what market an organisation works within, it is always vital they have secure and efficient IT and communication solutions in place, that allow staff to be as productive as possible and remain in contact to work towards the same goals.
We will tailor your IT solutions to meet your business requirements, whatever market you work within, and whether you’re an SME with one site or multinational corporation, with sites all over the world. We can become your fully outsourced IT support team, or complement your existing in-house team.
We provide a range of services including: fully managed IT support, cloud services, security solutions, unified communications, professional services and Parts as a Service. We pride ourselves on always finding you the best solution that can enhance how you do business. Our help desk is also available 24 x 7 x 365 so we’re always on hand should any issues arise.
Creating a unified communication strategy has become harder with the increase in choice of communication methods and the deployment of BYOD schemes. Our solutions can be installed on any device chosen by staff and integrate with the majority of major communication platforms, including Skype for Business. Benefits include:
- Video conferencing is the most effective alternative to meeting in person.
- Connect with people anywhere in the world.
- Our solutions work over all devices (PC, Mac, Laptops, Mobile, Tablet).
- Our solutions integrate with all major video conferencing platforms, including Skype for Business.
- Eliminate the need to travel – massively saving money associated with travel costs.
- Improve your in-house communications strategy. Connect with colleagues, partners, clients etc. quickly and easily.
- Share your screen, documents, notes, and present to each other.
- Simple to use interface.
- HD video and audio and the ability to record your meetings in HD and watch them back.
- Experienced help desk available so you have someone on hand should any issues arise.
At Xuper, we also make security a priority which is why we have various encryption methods, role based authentication and various other security measures that keep your meetings as secure as possible. This is backed by our ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accreditations.
See our current vacancies.
According to an article by Dr Indra Joshi, on the NHS website, the global market for digital health is expected to reach almost £43 billion during 2018 and £408 billion by 2025. The most promising market for growth is mobile health with sales of apps and wearables...Read Arcticle