A Firewall is a security system that protects your PC’s or network from malicious intruders. Its job is to act as a barrier to protect you from offensive software and ensure your company is secure online. Xuper use leading technologies from Cisco, SonicWall, VMWare and Microsoft to deploy virtual or physical Firewalls within your network.
A Firewall is essential in protecting your systems, business and clients. Data loss is an enormous threat and businesses simply can’t afford to take chances with security. Xuper can deploy, maintain and monitor your Firewall and ensure it is kept up-to-date and performing at its best.
Benefits of a Firewall
- Protection against threats and attacks from hackers and malicious automated systems.
- Can be configured to prevent employees from potentially putting sensitive information into emails or accessing certain site, such as social media.
- Protection against viruses and other malware.
- Configuration allows you to set different access rights for different users.
- Firewalls on each of your devices means that if a virus was to get into your network, it won’t be able to spread from device to device.
- Protect from viruses’ employees may accidentally introduce into your system.
- Adaptable to changing business needs and new additions to your wireless network.
- Protect against outbound viruses on your network.
- Sets up a defence to stop computers outside your network from accessing your files or sending malicious software to attack your files.
Using a Firewall as a part of your overall security strategy is vital and should not be left to chance. Xuper’s security experts can assist in building in as much security as possible to give you peace of mind that your network is as secure as possible. Our Firewall services also include 2 4 x 7 x 365 monitoring so we instantly know if there’s any issues.
See our current vacancies.
Xuper are delighted to announce we are finalists in the Excellence In Innovation category at the Derby Telegraph Business Awards! Everyone at Xuper is very excited to have been shortlisted for the Excellence in Innovation award! The team have been working...Read Arcticle