The healthcare industry needs the most secure and efficient IT and communication solutions in place as possible that also save them time and money. The right solutions can continue to enhance patient care and help the whole industry run more efficiently.
We’ve been supplying telemedicine and teleconsultation solutions, from large setups to our completely portable cloud based application for years. We always put the needs of users at the core of that we do by ensuring our services are easy to use, easy to adopt and easy to deploy. We do this through continually developing our portfolio to aid customer benefits and pre-empt customer needs.
Unified communications and video conferencing solutions are becoming increasingly common within the healthcare sector, with telemedicine expected to grow massively over the next few years. Video systems are increasingly being used for teleconsultations, outpatient check-ups, remotely supporting patients with physiotherapy, multi-disciplinary team meetings and cross site trust meetings. Some of the benefits include:
- Save time and money travelling to patients or meetings.
- Physicians can remotely speak directly with their patients, observe them, provide prescriptions and check up on the course of treatment, all over video.
- Our solutions integrate with all over major video conferencing platforms.
- Cut costs on patients not turning up to appointments.
- Reduce waiting times, see more patients, and prevent spread of illnesses within waiting rooms by providing teleconsultation services.
- Give patients who live in remote areas or can’t travel access to a physician.
- Connect with specialists all over the world, without having to travel.
- Access to translators quickly and easily.
- Improve medical training by attending sessions or even viewing surgeries anywhere in the world via video.
- Improve mental health services with telepsychiatry, giving more people access to the professionals they need.
- Hold cross site trust or MDT meetings over video. And have the ability to share your screen, documents and present to each other, making your meetings just as effective as being there in person.
At Xuper, we also make security a priority which is why we have various encryption methods, role based authentication and various other security measures that keep your meetings as secure as possible. This is backed by our ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accreditations.
See our current vacancies.
According to an article by Dr Indra Joshi, on the NHS website, the global market for digital health is expected to reach almost £43 billion during 2018 and £408 billion by 2025. The most promising market for growth is mobile health with sales of apps and wearables...Read Arcticle