Today’s business environment is ever-changing due to the constant advances in technology. This leads to organisations frequently needing to upgrade, change and move their IT infrastructure in order to bring in better resources and keep the business running efficiently. It’s vital during these changes that end-users experience as little downtime and disruption as possible.
Whether you require a complete technology rollout or an infrastructure refresh, Xuper’s expert engineers can assist with your workstations, servers, desktops, laptops, tablets and printers.
Xuper’s IMAC services cover the scheduling and installation of hardware and software, changes to configuration, and the de-installation, relocation and disposal of equipment. Xuper always ensure there is a minimum disruption to the day-to-day operation of your business and as little downtime as possible.
Why Xuper and What We Cover
- Installation and verification of any new systems
- Movement of existing equipment to new locations, whether that be the same site or to a new site
- Cover a wide range of vendors
- Addition of any new upgrades, memory, infrastructure etc.
- Changes to existing configurations
- De-installation and disposal/recycling of systems or products
- Minimal disruption and downtime to end users during upgrades and installation processes
- Reduction of implementation time and costs
- Focus on your core business objectives whilst we work on your IMAC projects
- You will be provided with a single point of contact to keep the whole agreement as simple as possible
Our team of experts will work with you to understand your business requirements and create a plan that offers the best possible outcome for your technology and costs, and also ensure no disruption to your business.
Xuper’s IMAC SLA’s are tailored to meet your organisations specific requirements. Whether you require assistance for a specific period of time, or an on-demand/constant basis, we have the specialised skill sets required to meet your needs and resolve any issues within your IT environment.
See our current vacancies.
According to an article by Dr Indra Joshi, on the NHS website, the global market for digital health is expected to reach almost £43 billion during 2018 and £408 billion by 2025. The most promising market for growth is mobile health with sales of apps and wearables...Read Arcticle