Xuper simplify complexity.
Cost-efficient field-based services rely on a certain critical mass team size and geographic coverage to perform large and small-scale projects to; install, move, add, change and decommission hardware and software for partners across the UK and further afield.
At the start of the engagement, Xuper provides qualified and experienced project managers to scope, plan, organise and manage the project. This is via our field hardened service desk processes and mobile engineers who monitor, quality/risk and progress the project to budget and timescale. As required we can take care of every aspect from start to finish including ensuring end-users understand how to best utilise the new products and technologies implemented. Our team will work with you to understand your business requirements and create a plan that offers the best possible outcome for your technology and costs.
Today’s business environment is ever-changing due to constant advances in technology. This leads to organisations frequently needing to upgrade, change and move their IT infrastructure in order to bring in better resources and keep the business running efficiently. It’s vital during these changes that end-users experience as little downtime and disruption as possible.
Whether you require a complete technology rollout, an infrastructure refresh or just a few site activities dealing with, our engineers can assist with your workstations, servers, desktops, laptops, tablets and printers. Our services cover the scheduling and installation of hardware and software, changes to the configuration, and the de-installation, relocation and disposal of equipment. We manage the entire project from start to finish and ensure there is minimal downtime and disruption to the day to day operation of your business.
Why Xuper & What We Cover
- Installation and verification of any new systems.
- Movement of existing equipment to new locations, whether that be the same site or to a new site.
- Cover a wide range of vendors.
- Addition of any new updates, memory, infrastructure etc.
- Changes to existing configurations.
- De-installation and disposal/recycling of systems or products.
- Minimal disruption and downtime to end-users during upgrades and installation processes.
- Training for end-users to ensure they can get the most out of new products and technologies.
- Reduction of implementation time and costs.
- Focus on your core business objects whilst we manage your IMACD project.
- You will be provided with a single point of contact to keep the whole agreement as simple as possible.