Organisations within the public sector need the best possible secure solutions in place, as well as communication services that allow them to connect with staff, other departments, partners and clients as easily as possible.
We understand that naturally, public sector organisations hold sensitive data that needs to be regularly backed-up and kept as secure as possible. A data breach could have a devastating impact on the company. We provide organisations with a range of security solutions including but not limited to:
Managed security services, firewall services, incident response, penetration testing, secure systems engineering, system test and evaluations, risk and vulnerability assessments, security improvements plans, compliance checks, insider threat analysis and security audits.
It’s also vital this data is backed-up to prevent permanent loss of information should a disaster strike such as; ransomware attack, viruses, human error, hard drive damage, natural disasters etc. By having a tailored IT solution in place, public sector organisations can enhance how they work.
Creating a unified communication strategy has become harder with the increase in choice in communication methods and the deployment of BYOD schemes. Our solutions can be installed on any device chosen by staff and integrate with the majority of major communication platforms, including skype for business. Benefits include:
- Video conferencing is the most effective alternative to meeting in person.
- Connect with people anywhere in the world.
- Our solutions work over all devices (PC, Mac, Laptops, Mobile, Tablets).
- Our solutions integrate with all major video conferencing platforms, including Skype for Business.
- Eliminate the need to travel – massively saving money associated with travel costs.
- Improve your in-house communications strategy. Connect with colleagues, other departments, clients etc. quickly and easily.
- Share your screen, documents, notes, and present to each other.
- Simple to use interface.
- HD video and audio and the ability to record your meetings in HD and watch them back.
- Experienced help desk available so you have someone on hand should any issues arise.
At Xuper, we also make security a priority which is why we have various encryption methods, role based authentication and various other security measures that keep your meetings as secure as possible. This is backed by our ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accreditations.
See our current vacancies.
Potential barriers to telehealthWhile telehealth is becoming more common and accepted, there are still some potential barriers to its widespread adoption.As telehealth technology advances, the solutions are becoming much more diverse and affordable. However, many...Read Arcticle