Xuper are delighted to have been recertified our ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications.
The International Organisation for Standardization (ISO) provides independent, globally recognised frameworks to ensure quality, safety and efficiency across organisations. Their standards encompass all industries, including technology and healthcare.
These certifications mean that we have been assessed against internationally recognised standards and operate to the highest levels of quality and service. They can give you confidence that any risk to you and your business is reduced and you can have complete confidence that we have been independently evaluated for our competence and performance capability.
ISO 9001 – Quality Management
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised Quality Management System (QMS) standard. By attaining this certification you can be confident we:
- Continually strive to improve and streamline our operations
- Have the ability to compete in tenders
- Manage customer satisfaction
- Are a resilient and sustainable business
- Have strong corporate governance
- Can work effectively with stakeholders and our supply chain
ISO 9001 is not only recognised internationally as the world’s most widely adopted QMS, it’s also a powerful business improvement tool. An ISO 9001 quality management system enables us to continually monitor and manage quality across the business and identify any areas for improvement.
ISO 27001 – Information Security Management
Businesses can never be too careful when it comes to information security. Protecting personal records and commercially sensitive information is critical. ISO 27001 ensures we implement a robust approach to managing information security and building resilience. This certification ensures we:
- Can identify risks to information and put measures in place to manage or reduce them
- Have in place procedures to enable prompt detection of information security breaches
- Continually improve our Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Assess risks to information security and can identify potential weaknesses and respond to them
- Put controls in place that are proportionate to the risks
- Continually evaluate risks to our information security and make sure we have the appropriate controls in place
If you would like more information you can visit the BSI website here.