The Big Christmas Raffle Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in the Competition. Please read the following terms and conditions:
- The prize draw is open to UK & N.Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Xuper (the “Promoter”) and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The closing date is 23:59 GMT of 31/12/2020. No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
- One entry allowed per person. One entry via the competition form on the Xuper website. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- You must enter the competition via the online competition form and sign-up to Xuper’s newsletter.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- Each winner will be randomly assigned one (x1) of the prizes listed in the prize draw below.
Raffle prize list:
- One (x1) Viewsonic M1 MINI Plus LED Projector
- One (x1) Viewsonic M1+ Projector
- One (x1) Viewsonic VG1655 16” Portable Monitor
- Two (x2) Yealink UH33 Headsets
- Two (x2) Yealink UVC30 Desktop 4K USB Camera – Built-In Mic
- Two (x2) Yealink CP900 Portable Speakerphone
One (x1) Working from home bundle kit (includes speakerphone, headset & desktop camera!)
- The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified via email week commencing 4th January 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The name and country of winners will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain more information please contact email@example.com
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
- The Promoter is Xuper Ltd. Mallard House, Stanier Way, Wyvern Business Park, Derby, DE21 6BF, United Kingdom