Visconn is a completely customisable unified communications platform, designed to adjust to your programmes and software. Currently being used within healthcare, recruitment, the legal sector and many more, it can be tailored to any organisations’ requirements.
Improve collaboration and communication within your organisation by providing all employees with one straightforward, easy to use platform. Incorporating video, audio and instant messenger into one application that integrates with all major platforms and hardware, including Skype for Business, enabling your employees to communicate quickly and easily with both internal and external contacts.
Visconn offers a variety of features and benefits to all of its users, enabling you to connect with as many contacts as required, no matter what platform or endpoint you’re using. Integrate the app in to your current workflow and other systems in use, as well as design the app to include your logo and branding, making it look and feel like your own. Below are details on some of Visconn’s features:
- Conduct conferences with all your contacts, no matter how many you have.
- Compatible with all major platforms, including Skype for Business, Google Hangouts and more.
- Available as a full VoIP deployment, with a selection of call bundles.
- Compatible with all major endpoints, including Cisco, Sony, Polycom, Yealink and more.
- Present your screen to all of the conference participants quickly and easily.
- Instant messenger included to get you quick answers to quick questions.
- Whiteboard space to allow you to draw diagrams, conduct quick planning/development sessions and more.
- Have the ability to record meetings in HD and watch them back at a later date.
- Usage reporting enables you to monitor how much the system is being used, who is using it and more.
- Conduct quick ad hoc video calls at the click of a button.
- Have full visibility of your contacts diary to schedule a call or conference that suits everyone.
- Automated call invitation emails, enabling users to connect with one click.
- Send out a URL invite to non-members so they can join the call no matter where they are.
- Link your Microsoft account so you can schedule calls straight from Outlook.
- All video and audio streams are encrypted for security and privacy.
- Unique organisation verification code to assist the control of all of your organisations accounts.
Visconn offers you a five-star managed service throughout every area of the platform. The vastly experienced service desk is on hand to help you with any queries and will endeavour to answer your calls within three rings. Below are further details on some of the specific services they provide:
Meet and Greet Service
Our team can be on hand at the start of your call to support you with any questions you or your contacts may have about the system.
A system that adapts to suit you, not the other way around. Work with us to design the best interface for you.
Utilising our dedicated service desk, our team will create all of your appointments and meeting calls for you.
See our current vacancies.
According to an article by Dr Indra Joshi, on the NHS website, the global market for digital health is expected to reach almost £43 billion during 2018 and £408 billion by 2025. The most promising market for growth is mobile health with sales of apps and wearables...Read Arcticle